Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

Hi everyone! The Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara caught my eye right when it went on the shelfs. I was super excited to try it because of all the hype it was getting. I ordered it from Target about a month ago, and I LOVE it! First off: the wand is HUGE! It is great though because it really separates and defines every lash. Unlike most mascaras that only give you either length or volume, this one gives you both. The formula is on the wetter side, and builds amazingly. You could absolutely wear one coat to school or work, and then add a few more coats for a false-lash effect at night. Overall this mascara is a must have, and at such a low price who can resist?
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!