Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks

Well, hello lovelies! You have probably seen these cute lipsticks around your local Target or drugstore, as they are fairly new products. The Color Whisper lipsticks are very similar to the Revlon Lip Butters, and the Loreal Le Balm butters. They are sheer and glossy, but are also moisturizing. I bought the colors Rose of Attraction and Pink Possibilities, and I love them! Pink Possibilities is a very pretty bright pink color, since it is sheer it is really easy to build the color up. Rose of Attraction is a light rose color with sparkles, and I believe it is the only one in the line with sparkles. They are both very versatile, and could be worn in all seasons. Overall, I think that these products are very good for keeping in your purse for a splash of color, but wouldn't recommend them for anyone looking for long lasting color.

-K





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!