Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Physicians Formula Conceal RX Concealer

Hey everyone! I have been on the look for a new concealer for quite some time now. When I saw Missglamorazzi on YouTube talking about her all time favorite concealer, Physicians Formula Conceal RX, I had to try it myself. I bought the shade Fair Light, which I believe is their lightest shade. Right when I tried it on my hand, I was incredibly impressed with the coverage. It is almost full coverage, but still looks very natural. I use this under my eyes to hide dark circles and puffiness, and it does make me look a little ashen in those areas. I'm not sure whether it is the color I chose, or all of them have gray-ish undertones. The consistency is very creamy and blendable. Overall I am impressed with the product and the coverage, but I wish the color was a little better suited for under-eye areas.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!