Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

E.L.F Studio Blushes

Hello guys! Want to try some new blush colors, but don't want to spend too much? The E.L.F blushes are perfect for that! They are only $3, and they are very good quality. I bought two, very different, colors for experimentation purposes. The first one is Candid Coral, which is a very pretty dark coral color with gold shimmers. I think it will look absolutely stunning in the summer to give you a little color and warmth to your cheeks. I also purchased Pink Passion, which is matt and brightest Barbie pink you can imagine! This one is very fun to wear if your looking for a little more color, but it is still buildable and blendable. Both blushes have very nice and smooth textures and good pigmentation. The one thing that confuses me though, is why only one of them has E.L.F. Imprinted in it. That has no effect on the product though. The blushes themselves are about as big as a credit card, and the packaging is very sturdy and protective. Inside is a teeny-tiny mirror that is practically useless, but a nice touch nonetheless. They can be a little tricky to open, but I expect them to loosen up over time. I think they are really great for experimenting, or just everyday wear; and I would definitely recommend them.

-K



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!