Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Eye look with Maybelline Color Tattoos

Hello my lovelies! I know this is a blog for reviews, but I couldn't help posting some makeup looks! Since I have previously reviewed the Maybelline Color Tattoos, I thought this was a good first tutorial! This look is pretty natural, and great for school or work. I used the colors Bad to the Bronze, and Barley Branded. So what are we waiting for? Lets get started!

Step 1- prime your eyes (this step is not crucial, as the shadows will stay without a primer)
Step 2- apply Bad to the Bronze on outer outer corner of the eye, bringing it in about 1/3 of the way into your eye
Step 3- apply Barley Branded all over or lid stopping at the bronze
Step 4- blend the meeting point of the two colors and add a little more bronze if needed
Step 5- apply Barley Branded into inner corner
Step 6- use your favorite mascara*
Step 7- ENJOY!

* I used Maybelline The Rocket






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!