Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow palette in Moonlit Jewels

Hey guys! I am going to review the Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow palette in Moonlit Jewels! I bought this quad over the summer, and it is ok. There are four very pigmented colors, but in this particular quad they aren't all very wearable. The colors consist of gold-brown, chocolate brown, mossy green, and royal blue. They all have a illuminating shimmer to them, which is very nice for a brightening eye look. Unless you like using colored eyeshadow, only two of the colors are really useful. The consistently is nice and creamy and they are very blendable. The downside though, is that they crease. I put the good color on both eyes, one with a primer, and one without. It surprised me when the side with primer creased more than the side without. After an hour both sides had creased, the side with primer being very bad. The packaging is cute, and very efficient as the shadows are located in the lid, so they are upside down. (Cream shadows should be stored upside down) Overall, I like this product, but would probably not repurchase it unless I found a different shade I love.

-K





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!