Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

St.Patrick's Day eye makeup look

Hey guys! St.Patricks day is coming up, and I wanted to share a makeup look with you all! The look uses pretty natural colors, but has a splash of green on the lower lashline. Here we go!

Step 1: prime your eyes
Step 2: use Maybelline color tattoo in Barley Branded all over eyelid
Step 3: apply Mac eyeshadow in Nylon from inner corner to the middle of your eye
Step 4: apply any NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in French Fries to the other 1/3 of your eye
Step 5: put a matte black eyeshadow in your outer V
Step 6: blend, blend, blend!
Step 7: apply NYX eyeliner in the color Moss on the outer half of your lower lashline
Step 8: apply Nylon to the rest of your lower lashline
Step 9: line your eyes with your favortie eyeliner (I skipped this part so you could see the shadow better)
Step 10: ENJOY!!

Thank you guys for reading, and I hope you liked this! Comment and tell me if you enjoy reading my makeup tutorials, or you want me to stick to reviews. I also wanted to know if you guys would be interested in me making a YouTube channel? Love you guys!

-K





1 comment:

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Elegant Blogger Award!
    http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com/2013/08/elegant-blogger-award.html
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!