Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoos

Hi guys! I have has the Maybelline Color Tattoos for a while now, and I love them. My newest addition to my collection is the color Barley Branded from their Metal collection. I wanted this color for quite some time, and finally found it in-stock at Ulta. Barley Branded is definitely my favorite color of the bunch, as it is a light champagne nude color. It is perfect all over your lid to brighten up your eyes. They all have interesting consistencies, a half-gel half-cream feel. This makes is super easy and convenient to apply it with your fingers, or a brush. As for the claim to last 24 hours...it does. I can literally put this eyeshadow on at six in the morning, and if I forget to take my makeup off (bad I know), it will still be on by the next morning. If you can get your hands on these babies go and get some! They have plenty of neutral shades, but also some very fun ones! The prices vary depending on what store you go to, but I got my for around $6-8. So what are you waiting for? Go get some!

-K



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!