Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara

Hey guys! About a month ago I purchased the Maybelline One by One mascara. I absolutely love this mascara, and is one of my all time favorites. This mascara separates your lashes like none other, and makes it appear like you have tons of lashes! The formula is pretty wet, but even if you prefer drier mascara, you will still love this! The brush is rubber, with tons of little tiny bristles. When I run out (which will be soon) I am definitely repurchasing this as a staple to my collection. Thanks for reading! What is your favorite mascara?

p.s.- If you have any products (reasonably priced please) you would like me to review, please don't hesitate to comment and tell me! Have a wonderful day!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!