Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Clockwise starting with the furthermost left: peach parfait,
creamsicle, berry smoothie, strawberry shortcake
Hey guys! Over the summer and into the fall I have been using the Revlon Lip Butters a lot! I first decided to try them because of all of the hype and amazing reviews. Let's just say I was definitely not disappointed! The Lip Butters are a mix between a tinted lip ban and a lipstick. While they give you more color than a tinted lip balm, they moisturize more than a lipstick. The colors are very pigmented, and they have a very wide range of shades. I have four, all in very different colors.    I have:
~Peach Parfait (dark peachy rose with some sparkles)
~Strawberry Shortcake (bright strawberry pink)
~Creamsicle (creamy orangey peach)
~Berry Smoothie (dark berry)

Thanks for reading!

p.s.-If you have any products (reasonably priced please) you would like me to review, please don't hesitate to comment and tell me! Have a wonderful day!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!