Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Favorite Lotion Combo!

Perfect for fall/winter! 
Hey guys! Long time no talk! Today I wanted to share with you guys my favorite lotion combo. I recently purchased the Vaseline Total Moisture Coco Radiant lotion, and WOW it smells sooooooo good! To go along with it I also got the Vaseline Total Moisture Coco Radiant body gel oil. After I shower at night I mix them together in my hand I rub it into my legs. I usually do a 25/75 ratio of oil to lotion, and it gives my legs a luxurious feel! In the morning some of the oil is left on my legs, giving them the perfect non-oily shine! Both of these products are wonderful for the rapidly approaching cold weather, and will keep your body healthy and beautiful! Thanks for reading!


p.s.-If you have any products (reasonably priced please) you would like me to review, please don't hesitate to comment and tell me! Have a wonderful day!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!