Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Hey guys! So I have been on the search for a new mascara! I didn't want something that made my lashes look longer (crazy I know), because my lashes are already as long as I want them to look! So I found the Loreal Million Lashes! The packaging is so pretty and expensive looking, and it says it has a "clean sweep" system (??)! When I tried it I really liked it and it did make it look like I had a million lashes! I got the waterproof kind, and to test it I put it on right before a shower. OMG! It didn't run, smudge, or come off at all! It was AMAZING! As I kept trying it though, I realized that it isn't anything too, too special aside from the waterproof-ness. Regardless I really like the product and will keep using it. The question is: Will I repurchase it?

Thanks for reading! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) you would like me to review, please don't hesitate to comment and tell me! Have a wonderful day!

p.s. - I have some pictures I will put in this post, but I don't have them quite yet, and I really wanted to get something up!

-K

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just tagged you for the Leibster Award tag! Check out my blog for more info on what you need to do!
    www.chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -jen

    ReplyDelete

Hi! If you have any products (reasonably priced please) that you would like me to review, just tell me in the comments, and I will try to review it!